AmigaActive (1804/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:28 May 2000 at 17:41:01
Subject:Re: serious problem -need answer quick :)

> There's going to be a section about music, in here we would like to have
> an option to enable
> the user to listen to some music (on demand, that is) but Im not sure what
> tag we should use.

> And since I dont have a PC to test it, what tag and which parameters work
> fine on all PC browsers?

Don't use MODS then.
MP3 is nicer. To link to a file that uses an mp3 then surely (I think) all
you would need to do is link to that particular file.

e.g. <a href=audio/title.mp3>Click here to listen</a>

MIDI works with all browsers as well but that never sounds as nice. Same
thing applies.

As long as the users MIME prefs are set up correctly it should work.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/